Saturday, September 24, 2011

Foamin' Fun?

BabyGanics Foamin' Fun Foaming Body Wash & Shampoo, Soothing Formula, Lavender, 10.65-Fluid Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)I have to admit it, this product smells great and the foaming feature is fantastic. Just squeeze the bottle and it shoots prelathered suds out for you. Entertaining? Yes. A must have? Probably not. While I love that the line of baby bath supplies does not contain parabens, sulfates, phthalates and so on, some of the ingredients made me wonder. Unlike the ointment I reviewed earlier, I can't pronounce the ingredients past "water". What is coco-glucoside, sodium lauroyl sacrosine, glycerol oleate, cocamidopropyl, PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, and methylisothiazolinone? I'm not sure it is something I am going to rub on my baby...not even if the label makes toxin free and natural promises. The ingredients don't sound naturally occuring to me. I don't know though. Do any of you have a PG-dimonium chloride phosphate tree or maybe a methylchlorooisothiazolinone bush hanging around your yard. It's possible. Somehow, "specially formulated with natural, plant based ingredients" doesn't sound right here and I'm not going to spend my whole evening googling it to find out. You can purchase it here:http://www.amazon.com/BabyGanics-Foaming-Soothing-Lavender-10-65-Fluid/dp/B0038QQ7TQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1316919427&sr=1-3 It does smell really great. I used it on myself and it got me clean and was very amusing and foamy. It also made me itchy, wishing I had reviewed the fragrance free one. BUT, hey, *I am not paid for my use or review of this product*, so there is my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment