Friday, August 12, 2011

...Or Your May Feel That Somehow You Lost All Your Fizz

Yet again, "Happy Hippo Angry Duck" describes what I am feeling right now. Drained. Empty. Despondant. Apathetic. Flat. Beaten down. Worn out. Folks frequently compliment me on how laid back I am. Perhaps, they are misreading me. I think overwhelmed may be a more appropriate. If I had more fight in me, I would be a hysterical basketcase, but I am just too tired for that. Religious people would try to make it a spiritual condition. Medical people would look for a physical cause. Mental health professionals would say it is depression. Mom would throw cookies at the problem. Personally, I think I just need to get my coffee in me. I could probably address a deeper issue or two...but if I had more pep and "get up and go" right now, what  would probably feel is rage. Yes, very subdued rage fits what I am feeling today. Do me a favor and don't take this too seriously...I will post later after my coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment